We're More Than Just a Supply Source
Like many businesses we started small. Selling quick release couplings to garage forecourts and learning new approaches as we went along.
That was over 39 years ago and we’re now the largest fluid power distributor in the UK and Ireland. So, what does that mean for you?
What does being a Flowtech customer mean?
One thing we really understand is the fluid power business, and what it takes for businesses of all sizes to succeed. That’s why being a Flowtech customer means you’ll get unrivalled support for all aspects of your business.
We’re not just about carrying the right ranges of products, even though we do! In fact, with over 180,000 products across a huge amount of exclusive brands for applications in the hydraulic, pneumatic, industrial and process sectors.
We understand that great service doesn’t end once the product has left our warehouse, that’s just the beginning. By listening to you, we’ve developed a host of after-sales services making sure your customer experience is unmatched in the fluid power industry.
- Support for your business from your dedicated account manager
- Place your order by 10pm for standard next-day delivery
- Delivery and collection available 24 hours a day
- We’ll ship direct to your customers (using your own branded documents)
- Custom hose assemblies
- Bespoke tube manipulation, Walform hire and many more
- Your technical questions answered by our experienced Technical Support team
- Volume and bespoke product sourcing
- Manage your account online
- Order using your own part codes
- Marketing support