KELM Pneumatic Components
KELM is a renowned global manufacturer of superior quality pneumatic control products related to the fluid power industry. With a determination to consistently exceed 'Enhanced Quality Performance', KELM raises customers expectations throughout the industry and is committed to constant innovation: by challenging accepted knowledge and using its experience gained in the Fluid Power Industry to develop more productive and reliable products.
The KELM range can be found in section 5 of the FTUK catalogue and includes:
- Air Preparation - full range of Filters, Regulators, Lubricators, Combined Filtration units, Shut-off valves and Soft start valves
- Manual and Mechanical valves
- Pilot, Logic and Specialist Valves
- Digital Auto Drain Valves
- Solenoid Valves
- Cylinders - including ISO6432 Mini Cylinders, ISO15552 Cylinders, Compact cylinders, cylinder guides, mountings and reed switches
- ISO K Sub-Based Valves
- Push-in Fittings - including handy fittings kits in 6mm, 8mm and 10mm sizes.
- Nickel Plated Brass Adaptors
- Brass Quick-Fit Fittings
- Tubing – a variety of polyurethane and nylon tube
- Actuation – actuators and actuated ball valves available in nickel plated and stainless steel options.
- Angle Seat Valves
- Accessories – including pneumatic vibrators, blow guns, shock absorbers, manifolds and check and stop valves
The Kelm range also includes a new range of vacuum equipment including; ejectors, fittings and pads
For full brochure and technical information, please visit www.kelm-uk.com
For ordering and pricing information, please contact us on 0845 456 1222